About Our Service
UK DELIVERIES – (excluding Channel Islands)
Next Day Delivery - £5.99 or £2.99 OVER £30
All Next Day deliveries are sent via Interlink Courier, You will receive a text when your order has been dispatched confirming the day of delivery, you will then have the option to reschedule the delivery to a more convenient time. On the morning of delivery you will receive another text giving you an hour time slot for delivery. If the time slot is not convenient, you can change your delivery by following the instructions in the text.
A tracking link will also be sent via email to you so you can follow your parcel all the way to your door. The delivery will be made between 7.30am and 6pm. If you are not at home when the delivery is attempted, a calling card will be left to instruct you on what to do next.
- Orders must be placed before 5pm Monday to Thursday to receive a delivery the immediate Next Day.
- Any orders placed after 5pm Thursday and before 5pm Friday with the Next Working Day option will be delivered Monday.
- Any orders placed after 5pm Friday with the Next Working Day option are delivered on Tuesday.
- Next Day Deliveries do not include weekends or bank holidays.
- Orders placed before 5pm Friday selecting the Saturday Service will be delivered Saturday.
Standard 3-5 Days Delivery - £3.99 or FREE OVER £30
- Orders will only be delivered on working days - Monday to Friday.
- The delivery time is a maximum of 5 working days, which includes processing time.
- Your order will be dispatched either via Royal Mail or Interlink, depending on the package.
- Delivery will be made between 7.30am and 6pm Monday to Friday.
- A signature may be required on delivery.
- If you are not at home when the delivery has been attempted, a calling card will be left and your package will be delivered to either a neighbour or the local depot, depending on the carrier.
- If your delivery was made by Royal Mail, you may be able to collect it from the local Post Office.
Next Day Delivery is not available to the following areas -
AB10-25, AB30-39, AB41-45, AB51-56 & 63, BT21-94 DD8-11, DG1-16, EX16-23, EX31-39, FK1-21, G63, HS1-9, IM1- &99, IV1-63, KA27-28, KW1-17, LD1-8, LL15-78, PA20-78, PH17-50, PL10-35, PO30-41, SY7-25, TD1-15, TR1-27, ZE1-3.
INTERNATIONAL DELIVERIES – (excluding weekends and UK bank holidays)
All international deliveries are sent via Interlink Courier, You will receive a text when your order has been dispatched confirming the day of delivery, On the morning of delivery you will receive another text informing you that your parcel is out for delivery as well as a tracking link via email. The delivery will be made between 7.30am and 6pm. If you are not at home when the delivery is attempted, a calling card will be left to instruct you on what to do next.
Royal Mail Information:
If you are not in, they will try your immediate neighbour or take it to your local Royal Mail delivery office or Post Office, (whichever is nearer), for you to collect. They will hold on to this for 14 days. The driver should leave a calling card informing you of where they have left it.