Add to Wishlist

K2 Turbo Dream Enjoyer 2015 Snowboard - 159

£449.99

- +

Out of stock

Sorry, this item is currently unavailable

1. Description
  2. Delivery & Returns
Danny Larsen describes the K2 Turbo Dream Enjoyer 2015 Snowboard as - "The best board I have ever ridden in powder, a true problem solver instead of causer. I wanted a board that would work as my weapon of choice for getting into nature, and that's the inspiration for the graphics as well, don't be the grouse getting attacked by wolves." We couldn't put it better ourselves! Spec: Wide/Regular: Regular. Riding Style: Powder. Riding Ability: Advanced. Baseline: All Terrain. Features: Baseline: All Terrain with Tweekend which has extended the Baseline rocker all the way out to the absolute ends of the board to provide a new ride-able surface, giving you a bigger, more stable platform to float and land on. Damping: Harshmellow which decreases negative vibes, leg burn and rough landings. Positioned in the insert area in our top end boards to stop vibrations before they enter your bindings. Construction: Hybritech featuring sidewall along the running surface that flows into the nose and tail providing low swing-weight, optimised turn initiation, and durability. Shape: All Mountain Hyper Progressive. Stance: Setback ¾" (19mm). Core: WH3, Glass: ICG10 / Biax. Additives: NEW Carbon Wing I. Base: 4000 Sintered. Base Bevel: 1°.

Buy any Snowboard and get a FREE Route One Wheelie Snowboard Bag, worth £69.99! Click here and add both the board and the bag to your basket to get this offer.

Recently Viewed