Last updated: 16/09/2021
- Copy Writer - Product Descriptions, Marketing Copy, SEO Copywriting
- Assistant Photographer / Female Model
- Warehouse Operative Vacancy (Temporary)
We are looking for a Copywriter to join our team here at Route One Head Office. The successful candidate will work closely with the ecommerce and Marketing teams.
This role will involve writing for all areas of the business – Including product descriptions and SEO copy
- Product descriptions - ensuring all fashion and footwear has accurate, informative and consistent descriptions across the site.
- Working closely with the trading team and photography department to ensure sizing information is correct.
- SEO Copy – Ensure that all category or brand pages have a story that is informative to the customer but also relevant to Google to improve our natural listings
- Marketing copy – Assist the Marketing team with any copy requirements from Social Adverts to emails or even blog posts.
- Consistently prioritising workload and meeting daily, weekly and monthly targets.
You will need:
- Good English writing and spelling skills
- Must be able to use Word and Excel
- Strong eye for detail and catching errors
- Ability to multitask
- Outstanding organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Meet daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Relevant qualifications will be an advantage but not essential
- Must have access to car due to remote location
Flexible Days- 3-5 per week
Tasks to include:
- Assisting the main photography team to produce high quality product shots.
- Set up and organise the studio for the days production
- Editing and saving images for web
- Scouting potential photoshoot locations and venues.
- Picking products from the warehouse, steaming garments and packing.
- Model and present seasonal collection online.
- Previous experience working as an assistant photographer would be helpful.
- Naturally creative with good attention to detail.
- Familiarity with professional cameras and lighting equipment.
- Good communication skills
- Proficient with photo editing software including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
- Comfortable in front of camera
- Driving license and own a car
We currently have opportunities to join our Warehouse Team in our Head Office & Warehouse Base in South Gloucestershire. Below are a General Guide of what the role entails, the list is not exhaustive:-
- Assisting with the unloading of Goods Inward
- Checking Deliveries in against Purchase Orders
- Stickering and Locating Deliveries when required
- Fast and Accurate Picking Customer Orders using Scanners and Warehouse Management Software
- Accurate packing of Customer Orders
- Stock Checking and Location Checks
- General Warehouse Duties – i.e Cleaning and Recovery
- Hard Working
- Good Communication Skills
- Effective Team Work (You’ll be working predominantly in a team)
- Willing to work across all areas of warehouse
- High Attention to Detail
- Positive Attitude
- Own transport a must due to our rural location
- A knowledge of the Skate Industry and Culture
- Forklift Licence
- Experience of Working in a Warehouse Environment
If you’re interested in this position please apply with a copy of your cv to: email@example.com
Due to the volume of applicants we regret we may not be able to respond to every application